THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN CAGPO-ACMOO
CAGPO-ACMOO is the only organization of its kind in Canada.
CAGPO-ACMOO offers members:
- reduced registration to the largest educational event in Canada for GPOs-the CAGPO
- access to the CAGPO Training Scholarships-$4500.00 per week to support your training
needs in cancer care;
- free subscriptions to Current Oncology and Oncology Exchange;
- access to our national database of GPO contracts and benefits;
- access to the GPO Training Program-an online problem-based self-directed learning
- representation at the level of the College of Family Physicians of Canada, on the Cancer
- the camaraderie and advocacy of a growing professional group of physicians in the
delivery of cancer care in Canada.
If you want to become a member of CAGPO-ACMOO, register for membership in The Canadian Association of General Practitioners in Oncology - L’ Association Canadienne des médecins omnipraticiens en oncologie.
$100.00 per calendar year.